An informal meeting held at MediaTIC on 12th November dedicated to discussing and co-creating public policies in the city of Barcelona. The Procomuns Meet Up gathers actors of the whole ecosystem: city governments, companies, foundations, networks, research centres, entrepreneurs, among others.
In this meetup, the Common Declaration is presented to participants, as well as several co-creation and networking activities to engage with. All while enjoying a cocktail dinner prepared by Leka, the first open source restaurant in the world. Procomuns Meet Up is also part of the first Biennial of Thought: Open City of Barcelona.
18.00 Networking and co-creation spaces (Hall MediaTIC)
- Mapping the world’s sharing ecosystem
- Imagining a day in the future of collaborative economy
- Feedback and expansion of Sharing Cities principles
Learn more and download the open source materials in Sharing Toolkit
19.30-21.00 Presentations (Room: Auditori MediaTIC)
19.30-20.00 Institutional interventions:
- Gerardo Pisarello (Barcelona, Deputy mayor)
- Sonam Velani (NYC, Mayor’s Office)
- Udo Kock (Amsterdam, Deputy mayor)
- Josep Planells (Rector Open University of Catalonia)
20.00-21.00 Keynote presentations:
- Moderation: Mayo Fuster (Dimmons – Open University of Catalonia) – slides
- Challenges of the platform economy by Juliet Schor (Boston College) – slides
- La Comunificadora: An entrepreneurship program in Barcelona – slides
- Inspirational cases:
About Procomuns meet up
With the support of
Credits: The images from this page are under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International license, from Wikimedia Commons: Procomuns Barcelona 2016 conference (by Esenabre) and La Comunificadora Open Meetup 1 December 2016 (by mogams).